Monday, June 19, 2006

Homage to Cindy Shehan

I knew Cindy Shehan for intermediary of the site of Michael Moore.

I knew Michel Moore when I was seeing in TV the Oscar delivery when they had announced the award for better documentary, and the winner was Collumbine, by Michel Moore.

There I see that enormous man, half disjointed, to go up in stage and...., to put the club in Bush, for the wars that it was making.

I thought, this man thinks equal me, and looked for more information on it in the Web and discovered his site.

One day when I was looking at the Mike's site I found Cindy Shehan.

And in the site I knew that Cindy Shehan was a mother of an American soldier who lost the life in Iraq in 04/04/2004.

I did not give to much importance it because I found that it was a mother resented for the loss of the son. But immediately I see that it was behind an explanation of because happened the war in Iraq and why its son had died in.

I do not have son died in Iraq but I am against the war in Iraq, for a series of reasons, then we did not have nothing in common with her beyond not to be to be against the war in Iraq and soon in the beginning I did not give to much value it because for me to be against something involved emotionally, as for example the death of a son, does not serve for much thing.

I do not have son in Iraq, I am thousand of miles from Iraq I do not have no interest in oil but I am against the war of Iraq, for a series of facts that are not emotional:

The USA are interested in the oil of Iraq for more than 30 years

Bush has hatred against Saddam because Saddam commanded a plan for one attempted against its father, former-president of the USA, and when it is about nations is not about a head of crazy and irresponsible government, it deals with millions of innocent people, for me what this child of the side suffered there already is enough to order Bush for chain.
To justify the invasion of Iraq for the plan of one attempted against the father is to admit that I can kill all the family and neighbors of whom that killed my son or my father.

These two reasons are the true reasons of the war against Iraq.

I never spoke against the invasion of the Afeganistan, reason?

Because the attack against the WTC involved the Al-Qaeda that lived in symbiosis with the Talibans, that they governed the Afeganistan, that threatened the USA clearly.

I never spoke against the USA to have played an atomic bomb in Hiroshima and another one in Nakasaki.

Because in these two cases, were not a aggression to a person, it was to a people.

It was the Japan that attacked the USA in Pearl Harbor, was the government of the Afeganistão that attacked the WTC, however that they assume the consequences, of its criminal acts and anti-human beings.
The cause of the USA was not to lower, or not to leave to go up, the price of the gasoline in the bomb of the rank, as now.

It wants to say that I am in favor of the invasion of the Afeganistan and I am not of the one of Iraq?

Clearly!

Well, coming back Cindy, sufficiently time passed until another day I decided to give one seeing in the site of it and read the following one:

. The Pentagon needs you be dismantled, cleansed with holy to water and purified by incenses and left you lie fallow will be generations in atonement will be all of the crimes that have been planned and committed within its walls.

The following list of illegal, immoral, and atrocious behavior is obvious and not all also by any means:

* 12 years of devastating sanctions that were responsible will be killing to over 500,000 Iraqi children.

* Destroying antiquities and culture is to war crime and prohibited to under Geneva Conventions.

* The invasion of Iraq is preventive to war of aggression against country that was in threat you the the USA or the world and was expressly prohibited by the Geneva Conventions.

* The invasion was not sanctioned or approved of by the United Nations.
(the invasion was not approved or sancionada by the ONU).

* "Shock and awe" targeted civilian centers and killed many innocent people.

* Abu Ghraib.

* Guantanamo.

* "It distinguishes rendition."

* It uses of chemical weapons, especially white phosphorous enhanced with napalm, particularly in the second siege of Fallujah.

* Targeting hospitals, clinics, and threatening Medical Doctors with execution if one treats "insurgents" (which can apparently include babies and pregnant women).

* Using highly compensated mercenaries you carry out executions and tortures.

* Forcing style of government on the citizens and manipulating the outcome of the elections.

* Dishonoring the Constitution of the United States by invading Iraq without declaration of to war by Congress and by breaking our treaties with the United Nations and the ratified Geneva Conventions.

George Bush is correct. "full and completes" investigation needs you be made into the crimes against humanity in Iraq, and if executes prevails, this would in turn lead you the trial and conviction of George and the rest of the neocon purveyors of tortures and to murder, will be which the maximum penalties should be applied.

It has much more back in the site of the Cindy, sees the text integral in:

http://gsfp.org/article.php?id=195

Funniest for me is that I saw this text after having written mine, that I intitled HADITHA - My Lai, however which the name of the text of Cindy?

From Haditha to My Lai

Well now my identity with Cindy is total, because it thinks accurately as I, or either, she is against the war of Iraq, only that now with a difference, the certainty if bases on real facts and not more emotional.

If this was acquired to content that one, I does not know, but now, all the SERIOUS Americans, possess plus a voice to show the true reasons, or better, they possess an operating voice that divulges really reasons that somebody can understand why we need to be against the Iraq war.

Yesterday I was talking about Predator and Cindy Shehan, what they have in commonn, tomorrow I explain.

COMMUNICATION IS : !!!! !!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home